Thursday, November 11, 2004

Days of being housegirl

I have been busy the whole morning arranging the moving out matters. Three telephone companies, two energy supply companies, two banks, several school departments, one cleaning services were harassed by me early in the morning. That is not all, I still have the real estate agent and other relevant group of people to call.

There are also tones of house works to do. I feel like being a housewife in the last two days. Now I understand how come housewives, especially those have kids, are always busy. It takes the whole morning to do laundry, then cook lunch. In the afternoon is doing the washing and clean up the house. Followed by an hour or so afternoon tea with a bit of relaxed mood of reading. About 4ish, kids are back home, the poor women have to settle them down and cook dinner for the whole family. The dark soon comes; another day again.

Melbourne weather is mysterious. Yesterday everywhere could smell the summer essence, while today hail drops heavily like hell. Where is the sunshine? Where is the smell from the grass root? Ai…Melbourne………

The local communities make me Irritated for getting rid of my “big” fridge. I want to donate it to Salvation Army or some community organizations. None of these organizations would offer free moving for my still-in-working fridge. Run out of choices, I would only chuck it on the roadside. Hopefully one day, the local council find this metal waste and remove it to those organizations.

I have big plans once my exam finish on Monday. The first thing I would do is to go to Nova cinema every week to watch those profound art house films. Anyway, at the moment, I have to sit back and do my Macro practice exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home