Tuesday, November 16, 2004

End of Macro exam

Dragging myself out of the economic exam, my brain was drained. I did not perform well in the exam as usual. It was not a hard paper, but I only did half of the short answer questions – the definition of “half” is different from the others as I only answered the question half! I understood what the question was asking me about, yet I could not clarify the point half way through my answers. Economic is all about logic, I have the will but I don’t have the talent to do well. No matter what, I still have about four economic subjects before I finish my degree.

The essence of Christmas can be smelt everywhere in Melbourne. The Christmas tree in the city centre is going to be light on Friday night; street light bunting stands along side city main street; Christmas decorations start selling in retail shops. It is going to be my seconde Christmas in the South atmosphere.

The weather is becoming better and better. I would like to take a walk down the whole Drummond St. one day to taste the rare warmth touch from Melbourne. Only at this time of the year, Melbourne is deserved to the title as “the most liveable city in the world”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home