Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The end of semester

After the two-week swot-vac, my psychology state is still tightened. Three 3000-word essays which I have put a lot of hard-work on them, plus a mess macro exam, my 2nd year of university education ends. Year-by-year, new knowledge, new friends, new life and new expectations are flowing in and washing out.

Coincident with the end of my school year is the end of my tenant-stay on the peaceful Drummond St. On Wednesday, I will be living in the city and have to bear the noise from the human civilization. And now, I have to drag out those card-boxes underneath my bed and start packing. My three-week bachelorette life left my two-bedroom flat as mess as it can be. Living alone is not a bad experience, except it would only make me lazier.

I wish I am a simple-minded girl; I wish have no big ambitious; I wish family does not take up most weight in my life perspective; I wish I am not that sensible; then life will be easier and simpler for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home