Monday, November 01, 2004

Feeling tired

I am extremely tired, both physically and mentally. No matter how hard I try to keep myself healthy in this semester, I know I am weak and stress for some reasons. Yesterday I worked six hours among a sea of people in Flemington racing course. It was not a hard job, but … I am very weak, even the supervisor empathy me. By the time I got home, I felt hot from my inside organ and drank two glasses of champagne offered by my flatmate. Then, either the alcohol or my tiredness got me sleep in the couch. Today I am still very bad. I could even see stars around me serval times. It was the same as last year, that I could not open my eyes for sometime. Better still, I know how to take on unexpected incidence. Not as distress as last year, I hope I will be healthy soon after I move to my new home.

Although now is not the end of the year yet, I feel like everything is over as no more school next week. At the beginning of this year, I said that it would not be a good year for me. Coming to conclusions at this time, I can say it is not precise. Indeed, I have been through a lot more than last year. Some fancy imaginations are destroyed, the ideology has completely changed, I have achieved what I promised myself at the yearly planning. Looking for a better year, or at least, a happier year in Melbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home