Saturday, November 20, 2004

Horrified awake

I woke up with a shocked start. For no reasons, my heart was beating irregularly and fears rushing into my mind. Screening in my lifeless flat, I was trying to grab whatever I could. Many years passed by, the only thing I could always hold firmly was my rag bunny. Please, please don’t laugh at me. I am just a simple girl with no companions when I was young. My parents were ignorant of my feelings; no true friends were around; the only one would listen my crap was my beloved bunny.

My best colleague, Polly, is going to marry on this Saturday. Both of her husband and her quitted their job to prepare for their once a life time romantic “Pirate Wedding”. It is a pity that I can not make it her bridemate as I promised to at the beginning of this year. What I can do is to send in my love and blessing to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home