Saturday, November 20, 2004

New home

Legs are sore, hands are red, bones are cracking; I finally settle down in my new place. Fitting two rooms stuff into one room is a challenge. I have got tones of stuff. I will never know I have stuffed up so many futilities in the past one and a half year until yesterday. On top of that, various cooking ingredients my ex-flatmates left me could chock up half of the kitchen space. Hopefully it would be my last move in Melbourne.

Running up and down several time under 35 degree yesterday, I am still in the recovered mood. My great expectance of this place is its broadband connection. Cheerfully plug the cable line into the iron machine…damn… it is not fit at all. I lagged along Elizabeth St. trying to find an adaptor. No hope. ~sigh~ I think I would not use MSN up until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home