Monday, November 01, 2004

Severely sick

I slept in last night. I collapsed by the time I reached home. Without knowing how I crawled to my bed, I lost my conscious from 7pm to 8am today. It can not help me to feel better, only makes my head spin less. Gee, still need to get back to uni to finish my long assignment. Every year this time is the worse moment. I had the worse cold while I was preparing for VCE; being sick for a week last year; and this year … No matter what, I will not lose my ambitious and do the best out of my studies.

By the time I woke up this morning, I found myself living alone. Sorry ah, I don’t have time to say “goodbye” to Junie. But I will see her soon, as the plan of moving to Sydney has already been “projected”. I have even planned the way I moved my stuff.

There are tones of food and source from my ex-flatmates! Some of them I would hardly eat – cheese, butter, bags of garlic, tomato source, plus much much more. I don’t think I need to spend any money on food in the next two-week of living alone.

I could not continue to read after the first two emails. I should have deleted them a long time ago. How come human can have such a dramatic change within one day? How come a sincere attitude can be thrown away just in a moment? In this messy money dominated society, surge of self-desire could turn everything upside down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home