Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Working

Internship

Life has not yet slowed down because of school holiday. I was scolded by big C in her email as: “Are you crazy woman?”, for I told her that I worked for Uni from 10am to 5pm in the day time, then worked from 6pm to 12 midnight for money soon after I settle down everything. My holiday of the year is merely being away for sunshine for a week’s time. Have been tracked by assorted things throughout the year, I stayed in Melbourne for 10 months already. It is time to get away from it and enjoy the sunshine in Australia’s sunshine state.

Not long before my exam period, I was contacted by Sydney Myer Asian Centre for offering me an internship in the summer break. It is definitely a surprise to me, for I was ignored since my initial contact with them in the mid-year. It is just a junior position of a marketing campaign. The best of all is I have the absolute control over the whole flow of the campaign under a nice supervisor with enough finical back up. On top of that, from my working desk I could obtain a nice view over my Uni campus. I am not going to work for that non-for profit organization as the lady in charge has been very rude to me. After receiving several times of no reply to my emails and invitations, I was worrying about how I could work with such a @#*. Fortunately enough, Asialink offers me the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home