Sunday, December 05, 2004

Brisbane tour

Day 6: After a small incident of station confusion by big C, I was picked up by her and continued my tour to Brisbane - a sunshine capital city of QLD

The breezed afternoon stroll along southbank in Bris city; Mt Cooth-tha night look-out reminded me of my home city’s night view; Coffees on Bris Italian café witnessed culture difference and acceptance. Only one day, I had already fell in love with this small yet glamorous city.

Day 7: Stradbroke Island – A real paradise
I did not believe such a spectacular landscape that could only be seen in magazine would unfold in front of me. It worth taking 1 ½ hr and AU$20 to get on this real paradise island. This is the utopia I talked about before in my blog that where the sunshine, beach and nice people were living. Thanks God who allowed me to stay in Bris one more day to have the chance to fulfil my utopia dream.

Although utopia is merely a dream and I would not choose to live there for my whole life, it was a great way for all of us to relax from our worries. Staying with big C’s family is great fun, especially with her sister. I felt like I was still a teenager while we were running cheerfully towards the edge of cliffs.

Wrap Up – everything has a beginning must have an end.
Now I am back to my bizarre busy life. Yet my heart has been opened up and my attitudes become more positive. I am still young, why should I have so much worries and troubles about getting myself on track? I am ambitious, so…keep the ambitious and enjoy my inner sunshine even in the rainy days.

p.s. Being away from Melbourne is always good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home