Thursday, December 30, 2004

Coin Issue

I found a tin with dozens of 5c coins a few days ago while I was cleaning up our house. It was appropriated for our house piggy bank, which means I have to “take care” of them. The most viable way I can think about to put away these mini 100+ aluminium is the ticket machine. By the time 50 of them got into that antediluvian machine, it could not take up too much at a time and vomit all them out. With no other better idea, I had to make my way to a news agency and sound a friendly guy on buying a $9.4 ticket with my coins. Counting for 5 minutes, I finally got my ticket and got rid off those weighty little things.

Bless all those who are suffering from the tsunami disaster recently. It was a catastrophe that you could only imagine in Hollywood movies. Facing of natural power, humans are too fragile to fight with. Sympathy arose from my heart when I saw all those poor people were suffering from missing love ones as well as losing homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home