Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A diarrhea

out of a court case as long as he could still charge large sum of money from their clients. Where is the philosophy of law? Where is their conscience?

The Australian working environment is very relaxing. AsianLink is considered to be one of the best media organization in Melbourne, yet the people work there are far less stressful than those in Asian countries. I don’t think I will be interested in media industry for very long. What is my plan? Have not yet exactly decided, you know, things always change unforseen. A career change in my mid-20s is the most likely. One thing is for sure, Melbourne will not be my destination.

Since the night before, I have been suffering from a serious diarrhea. It is the worse one I had in this year. Tossing about in bed, I could not sleep well for two nights. On top of that, my tiredness drawn from my day and night jobs make me loss my appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home