Saturday, December 25, 2004

I wish I could have a "Merry Christmas"

Today is Christmas day. It is a day for family reunion after one whole year of busy life. Fulfilling with warm summer essents, my family gathered in my uncle’s house to enjoy a blessing day from God. Yet underneath such a fake harmonious family image is a tearful fact. Yes, I am crying now, for my grandparents’ life. The bald-faced fact of my uncle’s attitude towards his parents reveals in front of my eyes in this Christmas. The meaning of family to him is no more than blood ties.

Indignation ruined my day tonight by my house owner. F**KING HELL! He is such a dickhead who rise my anger in such a seasons of greetings. He went back on what he had promised a week before and said I was being difficult. I did not concede to him, and we ended up having a fight over the phone and an unpleasant hang up.

Gee, this is my second Christmas in Melbourne, and left to me with so many bad memories in the future.

Something happy today was I finally told my grandma about my future plan, which is not staying in Melbourne. She had no objection except for nagging me to get a citizenship before I leave to somewhere else. I will be old by then. On top of that I might not dare enough to adventure out.

I have learnt a curl fact that is you have to bear that your gratitude will not always return by others. What a messy world out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home