Sunday, December 19, 2004

Internet trauma

Many irritated things happen in my new place merely one month after I moved in. First is the internet connection die out with no sympathy for our two-month advanced payment. Followed by my wardrobe’s door stuck in the rack with two guys pushing heavily in order for me to get my clothes out. Last but not least, new people are KEEP MOVING IN and their stuffs are around our downstairs living room. Their ignorance destroys my neatness fantasy =<

Three of my housemates and me wandered around city looking for good pubs last night. Again, fun was not reserved for unprepared dude. Moving about couples of funky places, yet they were either no good gigs or overcrowded. We finally decided to picnic at home and watched Japanese animate. Half-dozen of empty beer bottles are lying around the floor by the time I woke up this morning.

Everyone is looking forward for the one-week Christmas holiday ahead, whereas I am going to have more work and get quick money out of this busiest time of the year in hospitality industry.

People say we need a partner to spend this blessing season together. Do we? Nothing can be more important than spending time and thanks giving to your family and best mates for their encourage at the end of the year.

Some of my friends graduate in these two days. Nothing can be more cheerful by the time you are leaving the academic campus you have spent several years of good time in it. More unpredictable uncertainties are waiting ahead; however, ambitious comes forth with no barriers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home