Sunday, December 12, 2004

Quirky weather

Melbourne weather is quirky this summer: thunderstorm for two hours, sunshine for another two. Water drops from the blue sky; hail interweaves with rain. People are confined indoor by this shitty weather, whereas Christmas chorales are flying over city streets.

I finally got the service marketing lecture notes. Not from my friends who had promised to me ages ago, but directly from the lecturer. She is such a sweet lady. When I told her my initiative of learning this subject in this holiday on the other end of the phone, she immediately asked me to come down to her office and printed all the notes out. The feeling of walking into her office was different from into Sally Young’s, although I prettied both for being confined in a small room to write stuff in order to survive in Melbourne Uni. More spirited as she should be as a marketing profesionist, “to write a complain letter to your program coordinator” was the first sentence jumped out when she saw me. “RMIT offered me better money so I quite Monash (dean of Marketing department).” was her second comment of her career in the discipline. Hiding yourself in Uni for life is also not an easy job as competitions are anywhere.

Plan for my 21st has not yet finalised, but the party venues have already been chosen, one is a place for dinner and the other one is for dance (street Latin dance for sure). I have got lots of friends, when comes to the time for a real spiritual sharing, only one or two can be counted in. On top of that, most are back to overseas to celebrate a more important birthday – Jesus Christ. Well, there is nothing more I could ask for as I have already got friends that would not leave me at ANYTIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home