Friday, December 10, 2004

Street Latin dance is … GREAT!

Since school finished, which was about a month ago, I have not put my feet in high heels and moved toes on the dance floor. Tonight, I finally made it in Gardenias Hotel and picked up my Street Latin dance steeps. Dance was great fun, especially with those people who know how to dance and can dance well. I learnt couple of new and cool moves in Mambo tonight. Although feet were sore after dancing for three hours, the crazy and fast body movement made me more relax from my day-to-day work. I hope I could continue my dance motivation next year.

On my way home, I was 调戏 by couples of Asian guys drove by in a Celica. I was a bit scared even though it was still busy on the street at 10:30pm. Before that, a girl in our class was surprised to see me walking down Elgin St without a companion. She asked: “where are the guys? One of them should walk you back home!” I had no words if she knew my worst experience in Lygon.

Not much fun in the office this week, apart from seeing Australian working styles are so slow and relaxed. As Junie said: “In Singapore, everyone works hard enough to dead. For what?”

Blessing from God, Junie finally got a job with Singleton in Sydney before Christmas. Her best Christmas ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home