Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Working is no fun

Now, 3:00pm in the afternoon, rare warmth is covering Melbourne city outside my office's grandstand glass. Fabulous as people would jealous about after days of drizzles, whereas everyone in the office are confined in their square carrel. Those ladies are walking, talking and also busy sitting in front of the square pale Mac monitor while keeping their hands non-stop on the phone dialed-face. AsiaLink is a good organization, yet it is not the kind of position and working environment I want to put my foot in. Gaining contacts in their arts/education/corporate relationship is my main purpose of sitting in this container like office carrel.

I am going to have a small birthday party @Alumbra in two-week's time. A mate in my dance class suggested to me that this bar has Latin music on every Thursday night. The price also sounds reasonable to me. With no second thought, decisions are made. Not much people will turn up anyway, no need to make it so glamourous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home