Sunday, January 16, 2005

After days of heat wave, Melbourne presents us another perfect weather for another relaxed Sunday. I spent the afternoon lying myself on the Yarra riverbank to enjoy the balmy sunshine. One book, one bag, and one pack of snack; shoes were scattered around, this is the life I had been longed for ages. From next week on, I have to reel back into endless of meetings and piles of school + office works.

Have been making lots of phone calls to catch up with family relationship these days. Talking with my beloved cousin, Krist, I found myself more and more unfitted with the Chinese society. Options are open to me, what will be my choice?

Dreams kept slipping into my sleep these two nights. I haven’t had dreams for a long time, mainly because I am always too tired to spare a single cell to enact its creativity in my brain. Semi-holiday relief my stress and allow good things jump out, even if they are in dreams.

The recent TIME issues a special report on the investigation between happiness and money. With no surprise, money can not equal to happiness. When human reach a state of gathering enough money for their basic needs, the extra add-ons are redundant. A simple thumb of rule: the more you want, the more you have to sacrifices. The sacrifices weight a lot more than the value earned for most of the time. Examples are countless, happened in the media as well as around our daily life. I am a simple girl with a simple mind, what I want is just a simple life with happiness.

The condition of my hair turns downwards suddenly. Strands of hair drop out everyday……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home