Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Another crack down

Another time of Internet crack down in our house. Again and again, I am getting sick of it and prefer to stay at school’s fully air-conditioned computer lab. This time is the phone line problem. The phone line provider Telstra claimed there would be an infinite wait to fix the network connection. Anyway, rather than soaking in the 40C heat, I would choose to lock myself in the freezing lab which has unisex hygiene system.

Starving! Starving! Normally I could not eat after 9pm, yet tonight is an exception. I was exhausted even I worked behind the bar. Having a Tiru Misu cake as supper turned out to be an ill-feeling. Indigestive mini-spot symptom plus nausea; I swear I will never ever consume any heavy food after 9pm.

I have been re-reading some touch-heart articles sent by my friends these nights. The words utter me to slow down life pace as well as commitment, and enjoy simple life at the present. I wish I would soon.

My face is flecked with pimples while lip is bleeding all the time. My body is calling to have a good rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home