Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A celebration decency

The evening on New Year’s eve, Ziran, Brian and me had a discussion on the decency of Melbourne’s million dollar firework celebration. Despite of the Asian tsunami catastrophe, our Asian lord mayor was under attacked again for refusing to withdraw the celebration. My judgement is, Australian has done a great job in helping does affected countries, and we also did appeal during the fireworks, what else more should snob ask for? A time for joy and sympathy was turned into a political battleground by those democratic politicians.

Today’s weather reminds me about the winter back home. In Guangzhou, the chilling wind blows into your bone with miserable raindrops splash all over your face. In post-Christmas Melbourne summer, the crap weather remains. The only thing changed is more people turn up in the city.

My computer seems to work properly for my unreasonable switch on/off operations. Hopefully the virus has suicided itself to sympathize my unfortunates. Despite on its/their mercy, I still choose to format the machine this weekend in case the soul of virus comes back to live one day and all my stuff go shit. The initial sign of virus ghost has appeared – MSN starts to become weird and could not function correctly now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home