Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Curse and Blessings

Tones of bad luck few days into 2005. A virus has invaded my computer; IE obstructs viewing on hotmail; a yucky gum stuck on my only high-heal today; and my toe heat the corner of my room door again! Despite of these entire wicked incidences, human warmth is always good. Lots of blessings waved to my heart for my sincerity and hardworking.

In the daytime I had a farewell lunch with Miyuki, a MediaComm fresh graduate who is going back Japan for good. After living eight years in Melbourne, I wish she could be capable with the different lifestyle back in Tokyo.

For the whole night, I could not stop grinning. A very nice candle fragrance was given from my manger as my Birthday present. In return as my thankfulness were my kissings on her.

21st presents list:
- A delicate necklace with a star pendant (Miyuki)
- An aureate necklace (Jason)
- A pair of postiche crystal earing (Flora)
- A pair of colourful earrings and a piggy coin purse (Tina)
- A pack of rose candle fragrance (Anna, my manager)
- Two packs of body lotion (Jingmin and Adeline)
- A glass margarita cocktail (Ziran)
- A French fine dinner (Lina)
- An e-card (Krist)
Tones of blessings. Thank you very much to all these beloved friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home