Thursday, January 20, 2005

ENTER

I had a big dinner tonight before I start another battle for my economic. Not really enjoying my meal. Why? It is too hot in Melbourne. I eat only because I have to otherwise I don’t have energy.

The tertiary ENTER score had been published on the newspaper on Monday. Surprisingly, this year’s ENTER for most of the courses drops down slightly. University seems to be easier to get in, while the tuition fee for both local and international students rises up significantly. One thing caught in my eyes is the ENTER for our Media & Communications bachelor degree is ranked as a third place after Medicine and law. Why is it hard to get into a course like this? I dare say it does not worth this high. A friend of mine just gets into RMIT Bachelor of Public Relation. This one does not even require an ENTER. Presumably, the RMIT one is more practical. However, up to today, I don’t really wish to pursue a career in PR. Basically, PR is a higher level of messenger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home