Thursday, January 13, 2005

Melting

My bad lucks do not seem to ease by far. The whole day had been wasted on the unnecessary incidents. At the start of Wednesday morning, I found myself leave the pen I used to write with at home. The free “add-on” lecture I attended at 9am was sucks; the topic was about moral which I have learnt in almost every other subjects. The fat boring Professor satirized me when I left the lecture theatre merely 15 minutes after he started.

In the melted hot afternoon, I went across from one end of the campus to another end to attend an “economic experimental game I signed up on Monday. However, by the time I reached the appointed room, which was 10 minutes early, the lady told me it was already full. All at a suddenly, I felt insulted by the Australian way of dealing with time and promise.

The feeling of dissolved in the hot breeze, mixed up with my PMS, dysmenorrhea and the hormone effects on appetite, my half-vaporized body was in an edge of collapse by the time I reached Hanna’s home.

For the rest of the night, Hanna and me watched the “Sound of Music”. A classical Hollywood storyline accompanied with beautifully lyricized vocal performance. It brought our memories of old days, the days we were young and unworldly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home