Tuesday, January 04, 2005

More than lucks

My misfortune is like the contagion that one comes up after another. Two more stroke of bad lucks today.

Incident one Act 1: A red top depigment that made the rest of my white clothes becomes pink. Even though I like pink and I like to do a lot of D.I.Y. things, it doesn’t mean my pearl white working shirt and dance skirt have to turn white also. Discovering the incident, I hurried out to buy a big bottle of bleach.
Incident one Act 2: By the time I began to bleach my clothes, I found another full bottle of bleach in our laundry!

Synchro Incident Two: Knowing the weather will be changing quite dramatically today, I hung back about doing laundry today. As the heat wave got into my room bit by bit, I finally decide to do the washing. Not long after putting clothes in the backyard, God started to pull water into Melbourne city landscape. Swearing was the best way to relieve my emotional flux, while half of my white tops were still in bleach!

To make myself feel a bit of luck, I have to believe a saying that: “Good lucks will come to you soon after so many unluckiness.” It is like tax cut/rise taught in economic. If I had so many bad lucks now, good luck will not be far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home