Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My determination

A new start for another busy year, another busy week. My life tasks keep rolling bigger and bigger. It is a good thing in this long three-month long summer holiday. The list of things I am doing and I will be doing are:

Continue my corporate membership project with Asialink. This well funded organization may help to extend my contact in the Australian society in arts area, which I am pretty interested in.
Summer school is my big thing. I have enrolled in a pretty hard economic subject. On top of that, I am determined to learn about marketing, so I attend extra two marketing subjects lectures, which weighted 8 extra hours a week.
I will soon start a university competition, HEWSO, with an assigned project from an Australian company. The hint I over-heard was my group’s organization will be ABS (a government commerce department). Time and commitment for this one is stressed long before and I am going to take on the task with no easy escape.
A student host for 2005 orientation. I have been long to become a student host since my first year. Apart from this long-hold desire, I will be issued a book voucher worth a substantial amount of money in reward.
Lots of party and catch up with friends in the nighttime. With no assignment stress, I will go out almost every night to meet with those beloved long-disengaged friends.

This summer will be another full-on but productive break for my personal growth.

My first criteria of my future husband is he must have at least half features of my dad. There is no man greater than my dad in terms of technical support. Even though he is thousands of miles away from me, he could still fix my computer problem within three hours! No format, no backups, no hazard, what he did was simple directed me to download several online programs to kill the virus and improve my computer process system. Before I asked him, I had consulted with three computer “experts” (one is a graduated software engineer, one is second year computer science student, one is qualified to be a IT consultant), and all of them told me to format the machine. One even physically came and checked the machine, but ended up with a mess interface for me fix up. Now, this machine icy machine functioned properly as well as efficiently; thanks for this beloved man.

Another bad incident happened to me on this Sunday. I dropped the best Italian ice cream in Melbourne while I only licked in two tastes of it. Damn!

I am going to spend a substantial amount of money to change my hair style completely before school starts. I hate my curly hair, which is born nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home