Saturday, January 15, 2005

Still bad

Bad lucks keep flooding to me still. A cut accident happened at work merely 15min after I started. How could you imagine a rough plastic bucket edge could cut a finger to blood bursting? I was sent to First Aid immediately. Watching the red liquid kept coming out from my poor little finger, no pain was felt, yet I was horrified by my blood replete hand. Tears dropped from my eyes uncontrollably. The rest of shift ran quite smoothly, so as so that I could only have three hours work which took me two hours on the public transport!

The tram stop outside my house are doing the reconstruction currently. Transport to the city is very inconvenient. On top of that, these three days Melbourne was boiling in the hot air. Dust mixed up with aridity in the heat, you can imagine the feeling, right? Shit, it is absolutely shit!

As a girl, I should probably act girlier rather than being too independent. There is nothing wrong of being independent; however, in theory, things can not be too excessive. I have been given people the impression that I am strong enough to look after myself in every aspects. Tonight, after having drinks with my old fellow friends on Brunswick St, I walked home on my own. Although it is not far to walk back, whereas at 11:30pm, should a girl be walked back home by her friend? I did not scare at all. Lonely was the word. Seeming accompanied with heaps of friends in my life, who is the one I can trust in the end? These days, people are becoming more and more selfish for their personal goods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home