Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A fatigued Valentine's day

There is no Valentine’s day concept marked in my single brain cell ever. Many people think I must have a lot of relationships or at least potential, as I play so hard in front of them. I have to confess, I am an isolator from the opposite sex; and I have not had a single Valentine’s celebration. Times have always been fed up with countless schedule, meetings and work. I left no time even for myself. This year is even worse, as exam is on the day after and a big report is due in a week. Moreover, after two sufferings from disappointment, I have no faith to trust any guys.

I was extremely exhausted on Valentine’s night. By the time I reached home after work, I could not have energy to speak. My fatigue carries on today so much so that I could concentrate on my practice exam paper. I wasted two hours sitting in front of my computer doing nothing, but researching for a nice template for my exhibited photo frames. I better go sleep for a few hours to regain my energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home