Sunday, February 06, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

In a wonderful shiny day, the first temp housemate moved out. A mixed feeling of sweet sorrow rose from my gut. Although I don’t really like this guy, we had wonderful times hanging out and partying together. He came in just at the right time; the time while we were both free and stessless. A good year is waiting ahead for us to achieve our goals! It is time for us to go on with our life. Hope by the time we reunion, we have achieved what we determine to today – a successful lawyer to him, and a happy girl to me.

Finally, I got my long-drawn photos developed. Half are photos I took in Bangkok last year, which will fill in my designed Thailand venture trip album. The other half was the same angle shoot on Uni south lawn that I took on the 30th of every month. I am going to call the library gallery tomorrow, and try my luck to get these two, the only two, of my creativities exhibited. Even I could not get a space on the library wall, I will feel content with my consistent work on these twelfth shoots.

Our HEWSO competition is going pretty good. Everyone in our team is so dedicated to the task. Tones of ideas and information are presented and discussed on the table during our three-hour meeting, which began at 9:00am Sunday morning. I am not the only who has tight schedule every day and week; every team members are working crazy. Sing, our idea trigger, is undertaking one summer subject, plus one marketing project assigned from her postgraduate study and a part-time work in the community. Our leader Kate is the craziest. She tells us that she goes to sleep at 10:00pm and wakes up at 2:00am in the morning, EVERYDAY! Taking the role as a leader, the first thing comes across to you is to sacrifice. Look back at what I did CTG, there was no distinguish between day and night. You only know you should have rest is that you get everything scheduled and all the planning done before next meeting. However, nothing can be better to see your work is appreciated and things go on the right track smoothly. What you get is what you do. If I don’t take summer school, I will definitely take on the leader role for this project.

Happy Chinese New Year! I am slumping into my chair and digesting the food consumed in our family’s New Year dinner banquet. Nothing new, except for my oldest cousin got a scholarship and starts her secondary education in a private school. They continue to have the same old conversation on their children’s education and family life over the dinning table. Grandparents are older; Aunty Mabel is over-obsessive with her daughter’s education; and two boy-cousins become more wayward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home