Monday, February 14, 2005

A healthy list

Chinese New Year celebration was getting the crowds in city, while I nested myself at my city-fringe home the whole day for boring numbers and graphs. On top of that, my stomach gets worse these days, that makes me have no motivation to go out and exercise my sport cells. What I had to keep my energy from dieing were non-tasted bread and cracker. These leavened crispy bites did no help but add worse symptoms. The positive thinking for this is, I could add one more item on my warning prohibited food list, which contains range of food that would wrack my digestion system.

I would have no more patience to our internet connection. I have spent an amount of money on buying hubs and lines stuff, plus countless time on inquiring incurred ongoing faulty. Digital has no empathy, so haven’t I. Let alone it die out, I have no further inquiry.

A year of rooster, what does it imply for? “After 21st, time slips away in a blink.” This was big C told me when she left Melbourne. True! True! Recollected to mind the memories we first met, she was just 21 with a degree and a dream. Four years has gone past, what she ends up with may be a foreseen of mine. Indeed, no matter what, time is still rolling forward at the same patch, and things are still need to be resolved.

During the time of mind relieving, I scratched a paper and listed the possible future pathways. Apparently there are three directions. I will not list here until I feel the time is appropriate. These ideas piece together my fragmented thoughts that has been lingering in mind for quite a while. They may not be achievable, yet there are possibilities.

Since the rating season start last week, several American good drama series have raise my interests. Desperate Housewife landed with excessive applauses from every media review. I found the story far less attractive than expected. It mirrors American Beauty in some way. A secret within four flesh vacuous women, no surprised than a classic home-watched drama. The other one was LOST. This is another tragedy story that reveals unexpected truth one by one using intervened story telling. The first two episodes really grasp my nerve. I could not power off the VCR but finished watching the taped episodes. Tragedy and secret is always an attractive combination to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home