Friday, February 11, 2005

I am totally stress out right at the moment. I feel like kicking everything that barrier in front of my sight. A few matters stack up in my brain:

  • Exam is coming next Wednesday, I am not sure wether I have enough time to do the revision. Only one practice exam, which is damn tough. Even the tutors don’t know how to do without looking back the answers.
  • The ABS report is due before Tuesday. I totally commit to this thing and don’t want to let the whole team down. The problem is, I can not do much more on it before Wednesday.
  • My art work exhibition must be put up before O-week.
  • Planning for SALP meeting must be done before 21st Feb as well.
  • I will not work in Asialink anymore, as my supervisor resigns and the whole corporate program is put in haul. I was shocked when I arrived in the office this morning. It was disappointed not because I have no work there anymore, but two months of work is drain put in vain makes me feel useless. Anyway, I know life is unpredictable, as it always is. Maybe this lost implies something should change in my career path. My supervisor is heading in a government position in media & publication field, which is where my real interest and strength lies. She is more than happy to take me on board once she fits into the new job. That would be more challenge than working in Asialink. Frankly, I did not learn much within Asialink, even though it is a well-funded organization. It is not the organization that I would prefer to work in. My colleagues are nice; however, the corporate culture is a sort of lax. I did not find much challenge or excitement in the programs they organised. Opportunities are out there, is just the matter of capturing and the way you conduct to capture them.

I am grumpy to kill someone now. Better leave the house and vent my energy in swimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home