Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ice cream over weight

Tonight after we practiced our presentation, we took our opinions out on the table and discuss with Nicole about her commitment as in our team. She wanted to pull out several times during our conversation. I am sure she will eventually turn up for presentation tomorrow, but she definitely will not perform well. It was risky to take things out in the last minute. We should either tell her straight away once we found her lack of commitment, or tell her after the presentation. I don’t know if we have done the right thing. As we had done it, then just let her think about it tonight. No matter win or lose, I get a lot out of HEWSO.

For presentation in front of groups of people, I am really lack of experience and confidence. When I speak in a foreign language, it is hard to master the pronunciation and the flow of words. The same thing not only happens when I speak in English, but in mandarin as well. Several Chinese friends had questioned my nationality and tried to find out the reason for my bad mandarin accent. Maybe it is because I did not really like to speak in mandarin and imitated the bad Hongkie accents.

My housemates are all back. Our house becomes live again. I am looking forward to living with them again. Hopefully we will have a lot of fun living together, if I am not that furious on cleaning up.

I have been eating tones of ice cream within the past few days. Normally I don’t like to have sweets, at least not late at night. However, my orexis cannot stop me eating fattening stuff. My belly is going to stick out again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home