Sunday, February 20, 2005

A perfect housewife

I was told that I was so much so attentive that rights to be a perfect housewife; while prudential of my mind set was great to be in modern corporate competition. For a long time, I have this ideal of life: pursuing a professional career before I retire as a housewife in my late 20s. Anyhow, ideal is the image that you could only hang in mind, reality requires everyone to accept what is out there and act accordingly.

A suspicious black suitcase had been laid on my couch for a long while. Curiously, I opened it yesterday and found my housemate’s laptop, which he asked me take care of before he went back to Taiwan a month ago! Luckily it didn’t get stolen within the last 30 days while our house was like a public gathering venue.

ABC news radio was reporting an insight investigation on Chinese mining industry. It was monstrously to believe the conditions of working in the underground mining field in western and inland China. As one of the worker said: “吃的是阳间饭,干的是阴间活.” Behind the curtain of economic broom in some eastern-coast cities, thousands of mining workers was buried under poverty and dangers of industry work.

Coffee was much needed as we were draining our brain on writing up the report; biscuit and assorted snacks were munching to release our stress nerves. Last minute work has never been productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home