Saturday, February 26, 2005

Prepare for a long sleep


HEWSO - Matrix Solution Team

I have well prepared myself for a long sleep in tomorrow to compensate my under sleep hours in the past few days. I have also rewarded myself with big meals. Paying a good amount of money for a delicate dinner with Janice in a Thai restaurant; enjoying a nice breakfast at Aunt Mabel’s house and munched snacks all the way to grannies’ house. hmm… three days holiday before new semester, if our team does not win.

Today I was dozing on my way to grannies’ house. Halfway of the journey, my eyes slid open a little bit and were suddenly stunned by a late summer Melbourne suburban view lay in front. Greens from trees on both sides of the road extended to an eternal end. Peered from the bus window, an enjoyable journey was on its way. Melbourne is a lovely place, as long as it is not in those gloomy rainy days.

I have a second thought on moving to Sydney. As more and more Asian, especially from inland China, occupy there, I may feel expel from them. I am quite an arrogant person, always want to be in the top. On the other hand, I want an excited yet less competitive life, which is impossible. In the real world, once you stir your life ripple, you can only keep the ball going. Am I paradoxic? I am also a serious person, that I don’t think it will be easy for me to get out off the things I commit to. That is why I will never choose to live in Hong Kong. I don’t want to myself die under stacks of work and numerous of stress.

In my “To do” list, names of friends are long listed under the catching up category. Sometimes it is good to have a certain amount of friends. However, I always have things on in my diary, friendship is left to “luck would have it” kind of phenomenon. I think it would be better for me to know someone who has lots of friends. Then I can take a short cut to expand my contact scope without putting efforts to retain.

I was waiting for at a tram stop when I finished everything on HEWSO on Thursday. Suddenly, I realised that I wore the same black top last year this time at the same tram stop. I was about to work for a crappy café in South Yarra. My mind set at that time was in chaos; lost my soul totally in an unknown big smoke, Turn a page to this year, a new flesh with a clear soul stands out. I know what direction I should pursue and how.

No matter how hard I commit to study, I just can not get good marks from any of my commerce subject. My InterMicro result comes out today with a disappointed mark. Look back to my previous years’ results, I will never get lower than 70 in any media subjects; on the other side of my degree, economic has not yet passed the 70 mark. I know even I can not achieve something that is impossible for me to get, I am still content. Because I have done my best to all I meant to do; if things do not turn out right, I will not consider myself a loser.

My sense of cleanness gets extremely day by day. Since I moved out to a share house, I require everything must be clean in MY OWN WAY. I could not stand a spot of stain in our living room, and the feeling of disorder of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home