Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Quiet busy world

Our house suddenly falls into an unwonted quiet after all the temp housemates suddenly vacate to their new home. Although I have not yet lived here for a long time, affections have already been developed for every person lives or lived in. They are all wonderful with distinct personalities. So far, I am enjoying my life of living in a big house.

I was shocked to see flames are still in our stove when I came back after work tonight. Someone must dismiss from the kitchen without realising what a dangerous was left behind.

Now is 3am in the morning in Melbourne. Two reasons that force me to stay up late: one is the stress from my HEWSO project; the other is I had taken a shot while I was at work. The little Italian boy, who works in the bar, gave me his innovated shot – bailey, congtrunte, vodka and coke. He deceived me with “low alcoholic” homemade cock-tail. D… I did not get drunk, yet I could not go to sleep before I finish my report research is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home