Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A year for rooster

I have been awfully busy these days. My time is fed up with economic theories, practice exams and endless meetings for HEWSO. Kate and I are not gonna to sleep tonight if we can not get our planning for the project done.

On this New Year’s Day, I got up at 6:45 given that I swamped to bed at 1:40 in the morning, as I am going to have a casual meeting with ABS (Australian Bureaus of Statistics) HR director. Under the aroma of café’s brewage, Peter, the director, gave us a lot of valuable inside and hints for the competition. Despite we had a long list of questions, smart as she is, Kate linked the questions smoothly without even a pause between different topics. On top of that, two recorders were laid on the coffee table to make our “journalistic” interview look noticeably professional. After an hour’s of intensive question bombing, both Kate and me were pretty content with our performance and prepared for a sleepless New Year’s Day.

My head was swirling while I was waiting for the library computer to start up in the late afternoon. Since morning, I did not even have a time to take a big deep breath to relax. Rushed from city to uni for lecture; then went back home in haste to scuff a quick meal; scurried for tute; finally could sit down and rush to write the interview script before our group meeting tomorrow. I knew I would definitely gonna to burn out at the end of the day. A wiser way to relief myself is to exercise. So, I left the piles of work behind, and took a two-hour break to attend the “hip-hop” dance class. Get my cells motivated boosts up my working efficiency a lot. Ready for the second part of the day with vigorous.

I am having a post-PSM syndrome, which I could not consume any food. Within the last three days, I feel so sick of any food (even water) that I had only one meal per day, that was I forced myself to take in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home