Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A bad cook

I have to admit that I am a bad cook with an eccentric imagination. On Easter Sunday, I cooked myself a spicy salted noodle soup with garlic and basil tuna. What I did was to chuck every sauce I had in the fridge into a bowl and boiled with the noodle. It was shocking when I found nothing but a bunch of noodle and some left over sauce. With my eyes half-opened after four hours of sleep, I cooked what I had. After the “tasty” Cloris’ cuisine, I decided to go for a grocery shopping. Otherwise, I would only consume bread before I can enjoy the courtesy from grandma next Friday.

I have confronted the common obstacle most green-hand journalist will face – hard to catch the interviewee. I have spent days on choosing the right person, who needs to be interesting and relevant to Melbourne local community; and spent three hours tracing up him for an interview. Still, two-hour’s of waiting returned with an answer that I have to come again tomorrow. God knows what will happen tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home