Sunday, March 27, 2005

Brilliant sunshine

I have been skimming immigration information both on Chinese newspaper and immigration website. I told my dad that I don’t know what I am doing this for – I will not stay in this country very long yet have to get a Permanent Residency. How silly can life be!

My spirits have lifted tremendously because of the last summer warmth. Melbourne autumn is a romantic season with leaves swirling around. I continue my bad habit of not bringing enough clothes every time I go out. Many times, I either came back home with someone else’s jacket on or shivering with gooseflesh.

“Take some time out this week while the sun shines. Because even if the weather remains mild through April, the daylight is diminishing and will continue to do so until the solstice in mid-June.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home