Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dropped from Heaven to the Hell

Why do bad lucks always follow me? Can’t my faith make my life easier? I just build up my confidence in my coming study, yet I was shocked that I have to drop three media subjects by the course advisor!

Ridiculous! Ridiculous! My given reason is that I love media too much and I have been doing well in the media subjects, so I can not take any more media subjects. In substitute, I have to take three other crap optional subjects in Arts faculty. I will definitely not to comply with those course advisors bullshits. I have written an appeal letter to the faculty dean. If he still keeps this stupid comment, I am going to take my appeal strategies further to the chancellor. I have a strong characteristic; I have the will to make “the impossible be possible”. The course advisor said the handbook was the “Bible”, then I will utilize my will to ask the God to change it. I know if I don’t persist at this stage, I will regret in the rest of my life. I am serious.

The attitude of the course advisors made me feel angry. They have no concerns on student’s future. They tried to protect their jobs and said things like: “You can not blame on me”, “it is not my fault”. I get into this big trouble is mainly because I was mis-advised by them. To be honest, I have lost my passion towards the Arts faculty in Melbourne. I think I am going to resign from being the faculty Rep if my problem is not resolved.

Currently, my mood is in the lowest tide again. How come it is always me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home