Sunday, March 20, 2005

An Easter grief

Easter again. A brand new year blends with old memories. Memories of last year still stick in my brain cell vividly, I don’t think I can easily rip them off. I had the most joyful moment watching Totoro with Caroline; I was excited about my first clubbing experience in Melbourne; I cancelled the Confess binge jungle clubbing but went to Williamstown instead. And it was this time of the year the horrible memories fill in – gangster shooting, robbery, and walking in the middle of the road against the scenarios given above. I am such a serious person that trivia could make a great impact in my life.

A tragic weekend news bulletin was aired in this morning. In a small Victoria town called Bendigo, three young children were burnt to death alive at the back of their parents’ wagon. Their 7-month pregnant mum was sleeping while their dad was attending a community event. The whole community was in grief for the lost of three young kids and showed their sympathy to the sorrowed family members. The police announced there was no suspicious for the tragedy. It was caused by the children playing matches in the car and ignites an explosion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home