Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Fight for Justice

My stomach gets worse in the last two days. It is mainly caused by my unease state from the subject dispute. I have got red spot (caused by indigestion) all over my leg along with on and off stomach twitch.

Today my case took a further appeal to the Dean. I went to see the M&C program coordinator, Simon Cottle, to get his support on my academic side. Then I went to International student counselling office to get the manager to press the Arts faculty to quicken the process of my appeal. I don’t know why I will be put into this kind of unfair situation. It is like having a legal battle, and I am the innocent victim. I know I am going to violate the faculty rule, but it is those course advisors that make me to break the rule! If I don’t fight for my right, then I will fall in conviction and never receive the justice.

One outcome will be I get the thing I deserve; the other one is I will be upset and resign, then the other faculty will soon know how crap arts faculty is. However, I personally receive an email from the associated Dean, I can tell he is a fair man and will resolve my concern by tomorrow.

Whatever the outcome is, I will treat this as a media experience. Finding my way to win for a justified answer. I did not seek help from low level people. If I want to win the battle, finding the right person who can empower me is crucial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home