Thursday, March 31, 2005

A lovely day with applaudsable achievement and heaps of funs

Today passed so quick that I did not realise I have spent six hours with Bryan to write up our economic assignment. It would be an excellent work, I bet. We came up with creative ideas to explain the pricing strategy for the 2006 Melbourne commonwealth game. Bryan is going to draw a comic page about two scenarios we predict would happen according to the current pricing schedule. After staying in the library for a day, we went out to watch a Hollywood comedy movie, The Hitch, simply to get our mind away from the economic graphs. Classic Will Smith movie genre, a brilliant hippie guy falls in love with a prideful woman. Tones of laughs fall in between the storyline for their jokes.

Bryan is such a cool guy, with smart brain but quirky attitude. “I don’t go to Melbourne Uni for nothing”, he said. The more time I spend brainstorming and working with him, the more interesting things I find about him. I will never worry about getting into relationship with him, simply because our chemistry doesn’t match. We could even hold hands without sparkling a single flare.

Please forgive my waffle today. I am sick. I should be laying in bed to relief the pain from grumbling and twitching stomach; also the spreading allergy spots makes me itchy and my skins are torn with scars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home