Monday, March 14, 2005

Seniority

Moving to the final year, there is no such a concept called “text-book”. Both of my media and economics text-books are scratched copies from various bulk prints. Study requirement emphasises more on application. A couple of my assignments are designed to apply the knowledge I acquired in the past two years in the real world situation. One is to set different price schemes for Commonwealth Game, and the other on is to analysis the composition of a selected video text.

I went to Swing social dance on Friday night. I found myself forgot lots of the moves despite I have learnt Swing for a year! Street Latin takes up most of my time, while swing is left out as a minor in my dance hobby.

Since uni begins, I start to feel my senior position among those first/second year kids. No motivation to wait in a queue for a free BBQ hotdog; rock up in the preferred tute without trying to sign up in the idiot Allo8 system; attending numerous career info session and took home piles of company information booklets; running from meeting to meeting. These signs of seniority indicate I should be serious about my life now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home