Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Time to move on

In the third year level of economics, tutors are odder one after another. One is an environmental zealot; the other is a true blue of punk culture. They are both cool. They understand the invisible hands that are behind the economic running of the nation system, they want to apply a unique way to break through the set rules.

What am I busy at these days? No more club participation, no more event planning, and no more new projects. I am actually applying for graduate recruitment programs offered by the big commercial companies. I know the chance of getting in is rare giving the fact that I don’t have good academic results. But remember, nothing is impossible if we try.

Finally I have decided to apply for Action Learning Group Leader with SALP, dropping the invitation of taking up another leader role offered from CTG. I would have a lot of fun with CTG, however, it is time to move on to another level. Self-esteem builds on the gradual increase in the challenging levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home