Thursday, April 21, 2005

The formation of a pebble

I had been an obstinate child of my generation in the family. Born as the only child and being the youngest in an extensive family, I grew up with strong self-determination. Once I believe in something, I will not stop striving for it. This life philosophy encompasses around my head and never fails. However, still bearing this in my mind, I was worn smooth by reality erosion bit by bit. The transition from teenage to adult is like a reborn – start learning all those set rules in the real world and accept whatever is told. A pebble is being shaped.

These two weeks are the periods for mid-semester exams. I was horrified by one my housemates when he came home late tonight: unshaved, tangled hair, wrinkle clothes and a fishy face. The poor thing had three finance exams coming up next week. In a big contrast, my Property housemate is so active, and is surrounding by guys and guests all the time. Last but not least, the Arts History housemate locked himself up in his room all day long to enjoy his reading of roman history. If he has time, he likes to tell us about his “Hunting Witch” subject, and extended it to the current Pope election. Alas, all this … KIDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home