Sunday, April 10, 2005

Get worse

I am scared to call home this week, because I lost the electronic dictionary. That new little technology thingy cost about ¥500! I think I must have left it in one of the computer lab on Friday. Oh well, I may dig it out somewhere in uni next week … if I am lucky enough.

Recently, I find a website from where I can send free SMS to mobile. My mobile messages are flipping around my friends since then. My excessive mobile expensive is billing from the accumulation of messages I send every month. Now, I can save a wholesome.

My stomach gets awfully wrong; it then caused allergy EVERYNIGHT! Imagine red spots are all over your body skin, and you have to resist itching. I start retaking the anti-biotic pills, hopefully the symptom will fade away soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home