Sunday, April 03, 2005

lucky hands

In this pleasant Melbourne weather, I feel myself in a lucky hand of life. I have supports from family as well as surround with attentive ex- and current housemates. Every time I go back home, I really want to devote my love by helping them, or just simply talking to them.

The progress of applying PR keeps popping up in my mind. I want to leave straight after graduation; I am also thinking to look for jobs in Singapore now. However, I have to satisfy my grandma’s last wish – get a meaningless PR. I can not fight back against years of care and hope.

More about Bryan, simply because he is such an interesting guy who I have no precautions against. We had a great time on Thursday. Straight six hours after writing a pricing assignment, we went down to city to watch Hitch. The funny thing before the funny move was we went to a wrong cinema! He went straight to the cutie chick, and asked: “I want a Hitch ticket.” Then she said: “What Hitch? We don’t show Hitch here.” “Shit, here is not Hoys…let’s go.” We then ran across to the other side of the road and got our tickets. 15min after the scheduled movie time, we just missed both were passionate about – creative ads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home