Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Miss out

My housemate got a Danny Bohy ticket in this year’s comedy fest! I was trying hard to get a ticket two weeks before hand, but still, as he was so popular, I could not spot one. And my housemate got it with just little effort: his friend bought six tickets and filled him in on Friday night. Another friend, Stef, also went to see him because Bohy held an extra show on Wednesday night. I have to wait another year to see him!

Even though I promised myself to attend at least one show in this year’s Melbourne Comedy Fest, I missed out. I did not get Bohy, Ubilical brother and Dave. I might regret because I lost a chance to experience a culture event. Luckily, there is always some thing on in Melbourne. The one coming up will be Fringe Festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home