Thursday, April 14, 2005

Relaxing time

Typical Melbourne weather is running outside – raining miserably. It hints sunshine lover that warmth is over, prepared for half-year’s of cold rain weather ahead.

I am in a relaxing mode at the moment: go to bed early, eat without watching the nutrition rate and looking for things interested. The evening before, I lied on my bed for a “short” rest after a hearty dinner. By the time I woke up, I found myself in darkness and the hour hand was pointing at 6 in the MORNING. I quickly jumped out of bed, got dressed up, and ran into uni pool within record speed. After such a long hour of sleep, the only way to wake my body cells up is exercise.

This time of the year may probably be the most relaxing time in my school life. After this period of time, I have to look for jobs, applying for PR and lots of other “unacademic” stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home