Sunday, May 08, 2005

Journalistic life

I was searching for ideas for my big feature. Journalist is an excited job, yet very demanding. In the past few years, I am not trained with journalistic skills. I find myself lack of news sensitivities to discover something “new”. On top of that, I am confined within the campus environment that I don’t really have opportunities to go out and observe the world.

It is scary that I suddenly find myself bond between campus, home and work in the last few months. Staying in a safe zone is not my type. I am going to experience the society in the coming holiday.

Time is running out. I have to get serious with my future now. I was so glad to see Shelly, a central OZ trip friends, at Uni today. I showed my interest of rejoining church service in the coming holiday. Hopefully God will take me back after such a long time of alienation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home