Thursday, May 05, 2005

Loads of things dump here, please

Undertaking a degree course is not a easy job, especially doing it in a highly competitive and eminent university. School works are loaded up so much so that everyone is at the edge of burn out. My architect housemate was making her two-story high model till whenever last night. I was trying to pull myself out of bed at 6:30am this morning, yet unsuccessful. My mind was wondered around in the air while my body was sticked to the bed. I finally got up at 7am, which was not bad really.

Apart from schoolwork, many miscellaneous things have to do.

·I want to get my silver Street Latin dance medal at this semester, if it is possible. The reason for this is I am in the Gold class now, but if I don’t get the silver medal, I can not take the Gold examination. I am not really those “class” greedier, but I wish to gain confidence by performing in front of other dancers. Also, I want to obtain at least one medal before I leave uni.
·I am applying for different volunteer roles at the moment. As last year I did not commit to SALP as expected, I really want to step out at see the Australian community. The areas I am applying for are legal help and camp leader for disable children. I have never thought about these areas, so, why not? My student life is going to expire soon. I want to enjoy its sweetness as much as possible.
·A lot of interviews are on the way, either I am the interviewer or the interviewee. One for Writing Journalism, one for Media & Language, both is in depth researches for my subject topics. On next Thursday, I am having a job interview from Coles Myer. A lot of preparation and practice before entering into the board room.
·I am going to attend several cocktail functions in the coming week for expanding my contacts in the job market. Make-up, business attires, high-heels will mix with my uni student’s casual wear next week.

I visited CTG tonight for their first night of the Cantonese show “Oh! Touchwood”. This year is quite success, thanks to the hard-work from the publicity teams. They have to add two extra shows, total seven shows, to cater for its overwhelming popularities. Stanley, this year’s producer, said, “It is looking good. But the production teams have to sacrifice a lot though.” Woo~~~, I would definitely exhausted if I have to work for seven shows. Well done CTG! I will join you for the Mandarin production :>

Another news is that Bryan gets into the second-round interview with Master Food. I am jealous! If I can apply, I would like to have a try for big companies. He is a bright guy anyway. All the best – for both his job and our assignment which we will do it together this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home