Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A meeting

I do not slack off from my writing, as I am the kind of person that relies on writing down thoughts as a way to clear the head. In the past few days I had a server stomach that I could almost did nothing but lied on bed groaning.

Economics - my right decision to study but I don’t think I will follow this path as my career. Statistics, predictions, uncertainties are the key components in this field. And there is always error comes up for not getting the expected information. Like one of my economic assignment, after handing in today, we were told that the question was wrong. However, we were left with uncertainty. As most of other economist did, bad news would announce “soon” and we were stay in the big cloud for an unknown time.

I went to an Environmental Fest committee meeting today. Put in the situation that I was still in my first or second year, I would like this sort of cranky stuff. Most of the people attended were from VCA, with skills on sculpture or painting. Surprisingly, they all look similar – guys with long hair bundle in a tangle, while girls with hairs twisted in a random way. Anyway, this bunch of people wanted to organise a typical Melbourne event to raise people’s awareness on environmental issue. I am interested, but I don’t think I will get into it as a committee. No reasons to explain, merely it is the fact that I changed my identity three years into my course. I am still figuring out what I really like to do. There are lots of opportunities and jobs out there. Above all, I want to find one that can give me great career prospects. For a long long time, I rest my heart on a self-protected stance. After last year’s reborn, I am now like an infant, searching for a real me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home